With MeetBee, you can outsource your
CPE / CPD webinar tasks to save money
and optimize your internal resources
As a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) or Continuous Professional Development (CPD) provider, you know that the smooth running of your webinars is critically important for your business. You need to do everything you can to ensure their success.
Have you ever thought about how much time all your internal resources spend hosting or producing all your webinars? Or even how much time they spend effectively setting up your webinar rooms? Wouldn’t those resources be more effectively used if they were able to focus on more strategic initiatives, rather than managing the details of producing?
That’s where MeetBee can assist.
We help CPE and CPD providers to operate more efficiently by lowering fixed costs or to scale more effectively by freeing up internal resources while maintaining their high quality of service and reputation.
We provide you with an outsourced, professional end-to-end solution, focused exclusively on the successful production of webinars to provide a seamless experience for both presenters and attendees.
We work with your existing team and virtual meeting platform to offer you peace-of-mind for each of your CPE webinars. You can relax knowing that we are handling all the details so you can focus on what matters most.
Logistics and room setup
- Presentation editing and reformatting to ensure your brand identity remains consistent and professional;
- Virtual room setup and quality check according to defined processes to ensure consistency and accuracy;
- Production of attendee materials in accordance with your defined specifications, ensuring minimal support emails and calls;
- Constant communication and feedback to your internal team and your presenters with meeting information and feedback to ensure clarity and efficiency.
In-meeting hosting & support
- Pre-meeting check-ins with your presenters to establish order of operations and any bespoke needs or requirements, so the session runs smoothly;
- In-meeting support and feedback to participants, presenters and your internal team via your preferred communication platform;
- Global support to cater for any unforeseen in-session challenges to ensure the best possible experience for attendees and presenters.
- Prompt and accurate credit posting so that attendees get credit for their attendance and their participation;
- Notes of any technical reasons why attendees may not have been able to participate fully;
- Feedback and open communication to all stakeholders to ensure that any issues are minimised and resolved.
As we work together with your company more and more,
our team will begin to build institutional knowledge and experience,
so that challenges can be learned from, and minimised for future sessions.
Contact us today to learn how we can assist you to optimise your CPE business for the futureContact us